TX204G is an integrated multi-GNSS receiver, which is light-weight, rugged with built-in centimeter accurate RTK engine, onboard storage and versatile connectivity. The built-in battery can support up to 12 hours of continuous field work. Up to 16GB SD card makes your field work easy. The rugged enclosure enables the receiver to work in harsh environment. It is ideal for the following applications:
- Providing differential data or logging observation
- Providing centimeter level position and velocity information
- Providing precise navigation information for UAVs, robotics, etc.
- Supports two constellations, four frequencies
- Rapid RTK integer ambiguity resolution
- Supports 5Hz PVT output
- 16GB internal data storage for data logging
- Correction: RTCM 2.x/3.2/CMR/CMR+
- Integrated battery provides up to 12 hours of operation
- Integrated Bluetooth & Wi-Fi wireless technology
- Integrated display for system configuration without a controller
- Easy-to-use web-interface menu system for rapid configuration and status checking
- Supports GSM/GPRS/EDGE/receiving differential information and NTRIP protocol
TX Series Portable GNSS Receivers
- TX204 GNSS Receiver (GPS L1L2/GLONASS G1G2)
- TX306 GNSS Receiver (GPS L1L2/GLONASS G1G2/BDS B1B2)
Contact our sales representatives for more details, click here.
Key Spec Comparison
- GNSS RTK Systems Key Specification Comparison, click here.