TX204 is an integrated multi-GNSS sensor. It is a lightweight, rugged, all-in-one with a built-in centimeter accuracy RTK engine, onboard storage, and versatile connectivity. The built-in battery can support up to 5 hours of continuous field work, and up to 16GB of SD card support provides more convenience and makes your field work easy. The rugged enclosure enables the receiver work in harsh environments.
The receiver is ideal for the following infrastructure applications.
- Providing differential data or logging observation
- Providing centimeter level position and velocity information
- Providing precise navigation information for UAVs and robotics
- Work as GIS data collector
- Supports two constellations, four frequencies
- Supports 128 GNSS channels
- Rapid RTK integer ambiguity resolution
- Supports 5Hz or higher position/velocity/time solutions
- Easy-to-use web-interface menu system for rapid configuration and status checking
- 16GB internal data logging storage
- Integrated battery, provides up to 5 hour operation
- Integrated display and keypad for system configuration without a controller
- Integrated Bluetooth, Wi-Fi wireless technology
- Correction: RTCM 2.x/3.x and CMR/CMR+
- Supports GSM/GPRS/EDGE/receiving differential information and NTRIP protocol
TX GNSS Sensor Series
- TX204 GNSS Sensor (GPS L1L2/GLONASS G1G2)
- TX306 GNSS Sensor (GPS L1L2/GLONASS G1G2/BDS B1B2)
Contact our sales representatives for more details, click here
Key Spec Comparison
Details of Precis RTK Systems key specification comparison, click here.
- Documents & Software, click here.
- Precis-TX204 Position/Velocity/Timing Accuracy Test Report, click here.