BX316 is a GNSS RTK board for accurate positioning and heading. This board offers real-time, cost efficient and cm-level positioning as well as flexible interfaces for a variety of applications, such as precision navigation, precision agriculture, surveying and UAVs system. BX316 board supports multi-constellations, which can output continuous and reliable RTK positioning and heading even in harsh environments.
On-board SD card (up to 32GB) makes the data collection convenient in the applications.
BX316 board is also compatible with Novatel GNSS OEM board.
- Supports RTK positioning mode or RTK positioning + heading mode, and modes are software configurable
- Command compatible with Novatel protocol
- Supports 20Hz RTK solution and raw data output
- supports IMU raw data output
- Supports external 32G SD card, which makes data collection easy
- supports PPS output and event mark input
- Serial ports with LVTTL or RS-232
- External antenna input through SMA connectors
- Data output: NMEA-0183 and Tersus Binary format
- Correction: RTCM 2.x/3.x/CMR/CMR+
- Easy to integrate with Pixhawk and other autopilots
- Supports large range of input power
Key Spec Comparison
- GNSS RTK Systems Key Specification Comparison, click here.