Check with our sales representatives for details.
Precis-BX306 is a GNSS RTK board for accurate position. This board offers real-time, cost-efficient, cm-level positioning capability and uses standard serial port module for communication. A special connector makes it easy to integrate to its host devices or autopilots.
Precis-BX306 board supports multi-GNSS RTK positioning, which improves the continuity and reliability in challenging environment. The flexible interfaces, hardware size and the main commands make it compatible with GNSS boards in the market.
- Supports three constellations, six frequencies
- GPS L1L2/BDS B1B2/GLONASS G1G2
- Supports 192 GNSS channels
- Rapid RTK integer ambiguity resolution
- Supports 20Hz or higher position/velocity/time solutions
- Easy to integrate with Pixhawk and other autopilots
- Supports camera shutter synchronization
- Serial ports with LVTTL
- External antenna input through MCX connector
- Data output: NMEA-0183 and Tersus Binary format
- Correction: RTCM 2.x/3.x CMR and CMR+
- Supports logging of raw observation data
- Compact design and low power consumption
Key Spec Comparison
Details of Precis RTK Systems key specification comparison, click here.