Precis-BX305 is a GNSS RTK board that supports three constellations, five frequencies. It is a compact GNSS positioning solution offering real-time, cost-efficient centimeter-level positioning as well as flexible interfaces for a number of applications, such as navigation, precision agriculture, surveying, and UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle), as well as deformation monitoring.
- Supports GPS L1/L2, GLONASS G1, Beidou B1/B3
- Supports 192 GNSS channels
- Centimeter level positioning accuracy
- Rapid RTK integer ambiguity resolution
- Up to 20Hz position/velocity/time solutions
- Serial ports with LVTTL
- Easy to integrate with Pixhawk and other autopilots
- External antenna input through SMA connector
- Data output: NMEA-0183
- Correction: RTCM 2.x/3.x and CMR
- Onboard 9-axis inertial/magnetic sensors
- High performance miniaturized microstrip GNSS antenna
- Supports logging of raw observation data
Key Spec Comparison
Details of Precis RTK Systems key specification comparison, click here.