BX316R is a GNSS Post Processing Kinematic (PPK) board for accurate positioning. It supports raw measurements output from two antennas. External SD card (up to 32G) makes it convenient for customer to collect data for post processing. Working with Tersus AX3702/AX3703 antenna, this receiver can output stable measurements even in harsh condition.
BX316R has versatile interfaces for a number of applications, such as precision navigation, precision agriculture, surveying and UAVs. A specific connector makes it easy to integrate with other devices.
- Supports measurements output
- GPS L1/L2, GLONASS G1/G2, BDS B1/B2 from primary antenna
- GPS L1/GLONASS G2 or GPS L1/BDS B2 from secondary antenna
- Post-Processed Kinematic (PPK) Accuracy
- Horizontal(RMS): 10 mm+1ppm
- Vertical(RMS): 15 mm+1ppm
- Supports external 32G SD card, makes data collection easy
- High integration SoC solution
- Supports PPS output and event mark input
- Serial ports with LVTTL or RS-232
- External antennas input through SMA connectors
- Data output: NMEA-0183 and Tersus Binary format
- Correction: RTCM 2.x/3.x/CMR/CMR+
- Easy to integrate with Pixhawk and other autopilots
Key Spec Comparison
- GNSS RTK Systems Key Specification Comparison, click here.