BX316D is a GNSS RTK board for accurate positioning and heading. This board offers real-time, cost efficient and cm-level positioning as well as flexible interfaces for a variety of applications, such as precision navigation, precision agriculture, surveying and UAVs. BX316D can work as an independent positioning system while it can also be integrated with other host devices.
Its popular interface and log/command format make it compatible with most of the OEM boards in market.
BX316D board is also compatible with Novatel GNSS OEM board.
- Supports RTK positioning mode or RTK positioning+ heading mode, and modes are software configurable
- Up to 20Hz RTK solution and raw data output
- Supports IMU raw data output
- Pin to Pin compatible with Novatel OEM617D
- LOG & Command compatible with Novatel Protocol
- Supports PPS output and event mark input
- Serial ports with LVTTL level
- External antenna input through MMCX connectors
- Data output: NMEA-0183 and Tersus Binary format
- Correction: RTCM 2.x/3.x/CMR/CMR+
- Easy to integrate with Pixhawk and other autopilots
- Compact design
Key Spec Comparison
- GNSS RTK Systems Key Specification Comparison, click here.